Textron Business Development Manager - Unmanned Systems in Fort Worth, Texas
Business Development Manager - Unmanned Systems
We are pioneers. Wewere the first to break the sound barrier and design the first functionaljetpack. We were aboard NASA’s first lunar mission and brought advancedtiltrotor systems to market. Today, we are defining the future of on-demandmobility. At Bell, we are proud to be an iconic company with superb talent,rapidly creating novel and coveted vertical lift experiences.
Bell is seeking a Business Development Manager to support our Unmanned Systems project.
The Business Development Manager seeks out and develops new business opportunities for Bell/Textron. This position leads the development, engagement and shaping of new US military business opportunities for Bell Helicopter across the Advanced Vertical Lift portfolio, with emphasis in Unmanned Systems (UAS). This position is based at Bell's Ft. Worth, TX headquarters facility.
1. Lead the development, engagement and shaping of business opportunities for Bell with emphasis in Unmanned Systems (UAS), leading to contract award.
2. Participate in Campaign Teams responsible for capture of new business:
a. Develop responses to USG Requests for Information (RFI's).
b. Lead Cross-Functional proposal teams through the acquisition process.
c. Develop Win-Strategies, Price to Win, Risk Analysis/Mitigation Plans, Partnering Strategies.
d. Develop and lead gate reviews for assigned pursuits/opportunities.
e. Work with the Bell Innovation Team lead to transition future technology to opportunities to fill Department of Defense capability gaps.
3. Manage Customer Relationships with key DoD customers:
a. Develop and execute executive engagement plan at all levels of DoD.
b. Shape requirements for USG that align with Bell Products and Services.
c. Own key military strategies/messages and One Voice for customers and Bell/Textron executives.
4. Interface with USG Programs/CSS/Engineering/Industrial Operations/Commercial Sales and Marketing leadership within Bell.
5. Interface with Washington DC, Bell Office on Corporate Strategies, DoD Budgets, QDR, Pentagon, Theater Commands and Congressional visits.
6. Represent Bell at key trade shows and events, such as AAAA, MCAA and AUSA, to continue to promote the Bell brand and Bell products.
Don’t miss the chance to join a diverse,inclusive environment that embodies one of our core values, Lift Each Other Up. As a member of our global workforce, you will collaborate with dedicated,enthusiastic teams where differences in experiences, backgrounds and ideascombined with a strong passion for our products take us above and beyondflight.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- 10 years of experience as a military pilot is preferred.
- 3 years of experience related to Unmanned Aircraft Systems Program Management is required.
- Defense Acquisition University Level III Program Management certification is required.
- Service level staff experience in the Pentagon is required.
- Experience in the DoD Decision Support Systems including: The Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System; The Defense Acquisition System; and the Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) Process is required.
- Candidate must be a results-oriented professional with strong strategic planning skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
- Doctrinal and requirements developer experience is preferred.
- Active Secret security clearance is required.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Business Development
Primary Location US-Texas-Fort Worth
Recruiting Company Bell
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 265449