Textron Structural Dynamics Modeling Engineer in Fort Worth, Texas
Structural Dynamics Modeling Engineer
Bell Helicopter is an iconic company with superb talent that uses innovation to drive all essential business functions. Our superior designs have created world-class commercial and military aircraft currently flying in 120 different countries. Great ideas come from every function of the company and there are no barriers to exploring and testing the limits. At Bell, exceptional talent collides with exceptional leadership; empowering employees to execute and make a global impact.
Bell Helicopter’s Structural Dynamics Group is seeking an Engineer for analytical design support of advanced rotorcraft. This position is based at the company’s headquarters facility in Ft. Worth, TX.
- Conduct analysis in technical areas including landing gear and bird strike dynamic simulation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- At least 10 years of engineering experience in aircraft dynamics.
- Familiarity with Nastran finite element analysis, LS-Dyna for dynamic impact simulation, and understanding of complex composite failure modes is required.
- Strong fundamental understanding of finite element and multi-body dynamic system modeling is required.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer
Primary Location US-Texas-Fort Worth
Recruiting Company Bell
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 264149