Textron Avionics Technician in Mesa, Arizona
Performs the tasks of functionaltesting, troubleshooting and repairing avionics systems on board the aircraftat a Textron Aviation Service Center.
1. Performs the functional testingrequired to isolate a customer complaint in a particular avionics system andrepairing that aircraft system in accordance with FAA procedures.
2. Based on in-flight analysisand/or evaluation of information received from the customer, diagnoses problemsand takes corrective action.
3. Troubleshoots problems to defectiveunits or wiring discrepancies.
4. Replaces defective units, repairswiring and modifies aircraft as required.
5. As required, accompanies pilot inflight to functional test repaired systems and/or aligned systems.
6. Works from aircraft orders,wiring diagrams, oral and written instructions to perform job duties.
7. Responsible only for own work.
8. Performs other related duties asrequired.
2 years college or technical schooland/or military avionics/electronic schools
Requires one to three years experience in aircraftavionics, electronics troubleshooting and installation, or directly relatedexperience.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Job Product Support
Primary Location US-Arizona-Mesa
Recruiting Company Textron Aviation
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift Third Shift
Req ID: 266828