Textron Assembly Floater - Line 2 and 3 - Arctic Cat - Thief River Falls, MN in Thief River Falls, Minnesota
Assembly Floater - Line 2 and 3 - Arctic Cat - Thief River Falls, MN
Textron Specialized Vehicles Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of golf cars, utility and personal transportation vehicles, snowmobiles, side-by-sides, all-terrain vehicles, professional turf-care equipment, and ground support equipment. Textron Specialized Vehicles markets products under the E-Z-GO®, Cushman®, Arctic Cat®, Textron Off RoadTM, Jacobsen®, Dixie Chopper®, Ransomes®, TUG™, DouglasTM, Premier™ and Safeaero™ brands. Its vehicles are found in environments ranging from golf courses to factories, airports to planned communities, and theme parks to hunting preserves.
SUMMARY: The individual in this position will assist assembly supervisors with day-to day activities, assist employees with daily tasks and help to train new employees with job duties. Perform verification of all parts on all model switchovers
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Perform verification of all parts on all model switchovers.
2. Assist Assembly Lead Supervisor with day-to-day tasks.
3. Perform line by line BOM audits daily for non-switch days.
4. Trained as a back-up for the Parts Shy report and back up Hardware Tech.
5. Perform audits as necessary.
6. Assist employees with daily duties and help train new employees with job duties.
7. Perform repairs to assure quality and customer satisfaction.
8. Maintain a safe work environment.
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
1. Ability to read and understand Bill of Materials.
2. Ability to communicate well with supervisors and employees.
3. Ability to communicate and give clear instructions to new employees regarding job tasks.
4. Understanding of production parts and how to use them.
5. Mechanically inclined.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
1. High school diploma or GED.
2. Experience working in assembly.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Ability to be on feet for up to 10 hours per day.
2. Ability to perform on assembly lines as an assembler.
3. Ability to lift up to 50 pounds, when handling over 50 lbs seek assistance.
4. Ability to work overtime as required.
Textron is committed to providing Equal Opportunity in Employment, to all applicants and employees regardless of, race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, military status, veteran status, handicap, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
Pay Transparency Policy Statement
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise, have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
Primary Location US-Minnesota-Thief River Falls
Recruiting Company Textron Specialized Vehicles
Job Level Individual Contributor
Shift First Shift
Req ID: 265312